We are a multi-national, multi-cultural community of people convinced that God loves us and wants us to enjoy a dynamic relationship with Him. We encourage the spiritual growth of individuals through active participation in the various ministries. We are confident that you will grow in your experience and knowledge of God’s love.
All who are experimenting with spiritual reality and search for in-depth and meaning in their lives will find Grace Methodist Church a comfortable environment in which to search out the deeper things of life.
We also, endeavour to worship and know God with our intellects, emotions and wills. We are convinced that wherever a heart is seeking after a relationship with God and will admit they have displeased God (sinned) and ask forgiveness, He will make himself known to them through the person of the Holy Spirit (the risen presence of Jesus Christ). Our understanding of God integrates the intellect and heart.
– We accept and share God’s love. We seek to provide an environment of genuine and faithful love.
– Spiritual growth is an ongoing response to God’s grace over a lifetime. Christians mature best in small groups. We support continuous growth in personal relationships with Christ through involvement in Grace Growth Groups.
– We value individual expression and cultivate listening skills.
– People were made to worship God. We are committed to helping people rediscover the church.
– God’s holiness calls for personal and institutional integrity.
– We are optimistic about the degree to which God changes people.
– Organizations must never proceed at the expense of persons or families.
– We are members of the Free Methodist Church ministry network.
– We seek a participative style of worship.